The care of both our guests and employees is of the utmost importance and priority. We are taking all precautions to protect against the outbreak of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) we are continuing to monitor and adhere to the latest guidance from governing bodies provided by Public Health England , NHS & Gov.UK
Our hotel will continue to operate as normal at this stage with additional safeguards in place and I will advise you should this change.
Surfaces & items throughout the hotel, especially those that are frequently touched, will be sanitised regularly throughout the day.
If you are returning from any of the affected areas listed on the below link or if you have experienced any symptoms of coronavirus, please inform the hotel team before arrival: HighForceHotel@Raby.co.uk
For the latest and most up to date information please refer to the following websites:
Hand washing is thought to be the most effective single measure to help prevent the spread of Coronavirus, we respectfully ask all of our guests and visitors to assist us by following good hand hygiene practice, (Good Handwashing Guide)
Our Cancellation Policy:
In response to changing conditions, Raby High Force is committed to ensuring our guests experience flexibility during these uncertain and fast moving times. We have amended our policy to allow you full flexibility to change or amend your booking.
For all of our visitors we are implementing the following policies regarding stays at High Force:
For guests with existing reservations for any future arrival date, including reservations with advanced purchase or “deposit required” rates that are typically more restrictive, we will allow full changes or cancellation without any charge or penalty up to 24 hours prior to arrival, as long as the change or cancellation is made by May 31st 2020. Please note that any changes to existing reservations will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
For guests making new reservations for any future arrival date, including reservations with advanced purchase rates or seasonal sporting rates, between today and May 31st 2020, we will allow the reservation to be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival date. Please note that changes to the reservation will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
Guests who booked via online travel agents or other third-party travel professionals such as Booking.com or Brigantes are advised to contact their booking provider for information on their policies.
Some exclusions may apply and will be advised separately. May exclude periods with special event restrictions or peak demand weeks.
Our Commitment to Cleanliness:
We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests, staff and visitors. On a daily basis, our hotel is working to ensure that we meet the latest guidance on hygiene and cleaning. Our hotels’ health and safety measures are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19, and include everything from handwashing hygiene and cleaning product specifications to guest room and common area cleaning procedures. Specific steps that Raby High Force are taking include:
- Staff Health, Safety and Knowledge: Hotel staff – and their own health, safety and knowledge – are essential to an effective cleaning program. Here are some ways we’re supporting them:
- Hand Hygiene: Proper and frequent handwashing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. Sanitiser (alcohol gel) stations are also in situ and staff will use frequently.
- We brief our team daily, our teams are reminded that cleanliness starts with this simple act. It’s important for their health and that of our guests.
Cleaning Products and Protocols:
Our hotel uses cleaning products and protocols which are effective against viruses, including:
- Guest Rooms: We use cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean rooms after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high-touch items.
- Public Spaces: We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, with a focus on the main service areas and hotel bar, door handles, public bathrooms and even room keys.
- Back of House: In the spaces where our staff work “behind the scenes,” we are increasing the frequency of cleaning and focusing on high-touch areas like staff doors, lockers and offices.
If you have other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be delighted to assist you, in the meantime we are looking forward to welcoming you to High Force soon.